make time to make.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

wasted.

Another wasted night.

I had big plans to make a significant batch of note cards with my gocco and then finish heat setting the rest of the new tote bags. Instead I:

Messed around with the gocco screen that I was trying to reuse. I tried and tried to get the ink to press evenly through the screen but it absolutely would not work. I cleaned and re-cleaned the screen but finally decided that it just must be damaged or SOMEthing. I could NOT get it to ink in one spot. So I finally tossed the screen and decided to burn a new one.

BUT I sat down on the sofa after I tossed the first screen. I was just going to relax for a bit...and here it is FOUR HOURS LATER, 2:30 a.m. - I fell asleep on the couch. Grrr! I HATE when I do this! Now I am too tired to stay up and be productive and totally frustrated for wasting an evening.

Two more weekends before renegade and what am I doing? Effing up screens and sleeping on my sofa.

I'm so screwed.

3 comments:

~Stella said...

Do you have the Gocco screen cleaner? That might help if you don't want to burn a new one.

Sorry about your night!

~Stella

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hey--a gal's gotta sleep! Now that you are well rested, you will think clearer and get more done!
Smiles, Karen

The Bookish Life said...

stella - i do have the gocco screen cleaner and it usually works but this time I was just baffled that NOTHING was working! I think i just damaged the screen.

mrs.kwitty-- you're right. i just realized how crabby this post is. and a little sleep goes a long way!