make time to make.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hot Off the (button) Press!

Last night proved to be more productive than any other night in a long time! I made a list of my current inventory, a list of what I want to get made in the next month, and a third list with a goal for what I'd like to complete this week. I managed to finish almost all of the magnet and button sets that I wanted to get done this week all within a few hours last night! And I ran out of magnet supplies entirely! My sweet husband also drew a fantastic unicorn which I intend to screen print onto tote bags. Yay for getting stuff done!

dotty birds

















fabric apples










showers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are completely adorable! I love the birds in the first shot.

Sugarloaf said...

Very cute!!

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Cool!