make time to make.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

the perfect party

Just a shout out to the wonderful etsy.com shops who have helped this busy mom plan a perfect party!

















Sugar-n-Snails Boutique filled a tall order for me when I contacted her on Saturday asking if she could make, customize and ship a dress that would work for my daughter's first birthday and dedication by Tuesday. Wow! Amazing! And Ivy Arts sent these adorable cupcake invites to me just in time when I flaked out and couldn't finish making my own. Whew! I'd probably be making mad dashes for mass produced crap at Target or Wal-Mart if I didn't have etsy.com to turn to in these busy scattered moments. Yay, Etsy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

etsy rocks!!



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So glad the party was a success. Your cupcakes look so yummy and there's nothing better than watching a child eat cake. Priceless.

And a big thanks for the shout out for my invitations. Feeling the Etsy love. Yay!