make time to make.

Friday, August 10, 2007

lonely hearts

Here it is Friday already and I seriously accomplished very little the whole week. Grrr!

Good things about this week:
1. Got a new (used) second car so that my husband and I don't have to juggle wacky schedules when one of us wants the car when the other is at work.
2. Got almost everything I need to pull off baby Jette's birthday party on Sunday
3. It's over

Stuff I am in denial of:
1. paying bills
2. that renegade is FIVE weeks away
3. that I am having 20 people over to my place for a party on Sunday - which leaves me about 24 hours to pull off a miracle if I want my house to be clean.

Here is a frame I finished this week. It's a thrift store find that I covered (via decoupage) with pretty pieces of wrapping paper. It makes me happy.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you had a fun party! Kids make life crazy, but who would trade it?

Sugarloaf said...

Love the colors in this frame!

The Bookish Life said...

Thanks!!

yes rocking pony you're right. the cliche "it's the hardest job you'll ever love" is so true it hurts.