make time to make.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Shutterbug

I've been super busy working hard on a lot of stuff the last couple of weeks! In the craft world I have been busy making pretty picture frames, lots of fun cards, and hunting for the perfect supplies for a couple of other projects.












At home I have been TRYING to clean up and get my house ready for my little girl's first birthday party this weekend. We are having a grand double event! She will be dedicated in the morning and then we will celebrate her birthday in the afternoon. I ordered a simple pretty dress from Jacovia on etsy and I'm hoping it will be the perfect dedication/party dress. Of course we'll take it off before we let her dig into the CAKE!

I have also had a crazy time at work lately. Things are changing, stuff is stressful. I think it's time for coffee...

4 comments:

fernfiddlehead said...

Happy first birthday to the little one. My girls are 12 and 15 now. Those first birthdays are so precious. Take lots of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

aaawwww I remember my sons 1st, he had cake from top to bottom and a huge smile =o)...he's gonna be 12 in November...get tons and tons of pictures =o)




http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than watching a little kid eat cake. Pure joy. Enjoy the day.

Chicalookate said...

I LOVE! those camera cards! Those are ondeful. Good luck with the party.