make time to make.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

oh, right...!

My treasury withdrawl problem ended quickly when I snagged this one earlier in the week. Of course by now it is expiring in about 8 hours. But you just might be able to sneak a peek here if it's not too late. Again, it's a list of favorites...this time I called it "Pretties." I am not very good at treasury names because even if I have a theme idea in my head I can never think fast enough to also come up with a clever name. Anyway, I am really digging on oranges and blues lately. I also dig every single one of the etsyians featured below. I hope you do, too!

3 comments:

Haute Cute said...

Congrats! And you used monstergallery's prints, he's the best, I just bought the "B" one.

(This is riotsqurrl from Etsy btw ;3)

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Great treasury!

The apples in the lower left corner – where do I find those? I must know!

The Bookish Life said...

helen - right here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6760829 ! the shop is Patapri. her work is awesome!