make time to make.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

birds and branches.

Good:
I love how this magnet set turned out! Oh, can I just take the rest of the week off of work and do some FUN work? Come on!


















Annoying:
I was planning to set up a booth to sell my wares at a local festival this weekend but my friend who was the reason I was doing it to begin with cancelled on me! Luckily the event is completely disorganized and the organizers are totally cryptic about everything...so I think we can just not show up and that's that. Ugh. I guess the bright side is that I will have more inventory ready for Renegade! So...Yay!

5 comments:

stilettoheights said...

that is beautiful, the colors are wonderful

Shell Mitchell said...

Love the magnets!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors!! very pretty!



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

emily said...

Bummer about the show. But great magnets!

Luchi said...

That too bad about the craft show. Oh well there will be others. I really like the colors of the button in your pic.