make time to make.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a whole lot of cupcakes.

Last night I decided to use up my brown gocco ink to print a few random blank onesies I had in my bin of supplies. I printed the 3 onesies and still had some ink so I decided to print on one of my favorite shirts. And then on the pocket of a sweatshirt...and then I started digging through my laundry to find more things to print cupcakes on. Luckily I ran out of ink, or I'm afraid that pretty much all of my wardrobe would have been adorned with chocolate brown cupcakes. Once I start printing it's hard to stop. I'll often dig through the kids' dresser drawers to find anything blank that I can print for them. Am I the only one who does this? Ha! I start thinking...would my son like a cupcake shirt? Could I use cupcake dish towels? Eventually I either run out of material or out of ink, thank goodness.

It's too early and I am already feeling like it's going to be "one of those days."

Blah.