make time to make.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what's new?

I have a few new things in my shop this week. First, I listed some fun Star Wars and super hero pins














I am lucky to have lots of comic scraps left and plan to make lots more of the smaller pins, magnets and maybe some bigger magnets and mirrors for upcoming shows.

I also decided to print more owl-iday cards this year since they seemed to be pretty popular last year. I cleaned up the image and revamped the text just a bit to give it a slightly different look than last year. I'm happy with how the cards turned out.



















Well, we are leaving town and will be gone for a few days. Enjoy your halloween and the last gasp of autumn!

xo
andrea

5 comments:

Dream Spiral Art said...

Neat blog - I just found you on the Etsy forums!

Jenn said...

Your little owl card is so cute!

nichole said...

My husband would LOVE those star wars pins. Love.

Stacey said...

Great pins and owl. Those pins would be great at ComicCon, they go crazy for vintage Star Wars.

Stephanie said...

I love your owl cards...very clever!