make time to make.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

This weekend has been pretty uneventful. Of course I had good intentions to clean my house until it was sparkling clean and finish every project on my list but does that ever really happen? Not at my house. Yesterday we only made it as far as the west side farmer's market and to the grocery store and then spent most of the rest of the day doing craft projects with the kids and lots of loads of laundry. Today we're trying to clean up the house so that we can accomplish lots of other things in a calm, organized place instead of a messy crazy one. It's been pretty slow going. But the kids are having a blast "helping."


Here are a few newish pin sets that will be added to my shop this week:




















I also have lots of new mirrors, and they now come packaged with organza pouches! Here are a couple that I really like:



















Well, our NEW vacuum cleaner is already giving us trouble so I am off to try to exchange it. I lost my receipt! I really hope I can get a new one without a huge fuss. Wish me luck. This house needs some major work. :)

1 comment:

emve said...

Cute stuff! I have a thing for pocket mirrors :o)