make time to make.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Cupcake Tote!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was busy as usual. Guess what? I have a new tote bag design ready to reveal!

Introducing....

The Cupcake Tote:























This is another one that has been stuck in my head for a long time! The cupcake tote comes in light pink or light blue and includes removable cherries (pinback buttons.) The buttons are made from all kinds of papers including french text (a favorite of mine), pretty wrapping papers, fabrics, etc. - so each cupcake tote will be unique.

This bag has already got me wanting to frequent the bakery more...yes, I am seriously that impressionable.

We have two shows coming up in MN this weekend! I'm super excited and will post more about them in the next day or two!

Hope your day is the sweetest!