make time to make.

Monday, January 14, 2008

raining hearts


raining hearts notecards
Originally uploaded by space oddities

For some reason I am obsessed with it raining things.

I printed these 'raining hearts' note cards recently. So far I printed them in red/black and light blue/black. I can't decide if I should offer these in sets or individually. Because I can't decide anything. I am so very indecisive lately.

My goal for the coming week is to get my state taxes done and to get my craft area organized enough that I don't have to start a major search every time I need a scissors or a glue stick.

it's not even nine a.m. and already I can feel that it's going to be a long day. My computer is being weird and not letting me listen to music. Music is what gets me through my days at the office so this is a little disenchanting. Thinking happy thoughs...

2 comments:

Just Another Runner said...

love the heart cards! could you offer both-- a set and individually?

thankfully, i have my state taxes done already. they've even already cashed my check! yay!

;)

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

hmm a set and individual would be good for the upcoming Love day...