make time to make.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Can you feel the love in this room?

I know it's only the beginning of January but I am already thinking about Valentine's Day. It sounds silly, but I looooove Valentine's Day. I love it! I love celebrating love. I am a big geek. I have said it before and I'll say it again - if I could make a living just making valentines all year round that is what I would be doing. I love paper hearts, candy hearts, cryptic love messages, deep shades of red and pink. I am not even big on celebrating valentine's day specifically with my husband…but more so with everyone. Everyone! Everyone should share the love!


















I have just barely starting making valentines this year but plan to crank out lots more in the coming weeks. I plan to make some of my signature wax paper valentines, matchbook valentines with a pin included, valentines that will appeal to the nerd in your life, and a mushy valentine's day take on our owls in love design. All of these items will slowly be added to my etsy shop as they become available. Can you feel the love?

3 comments:

TheBrassHussy said...

looking forward to seeing your Valentines day items.

Angela said...

So pretty! A great idea.

emily said...

I thought of you when I sent out two valentines with packages today! I get so tired of x-mas that I latch on to Valentine's day starting about Jan 2.

Your valentine is beautiful!