make time to make.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

perfect match


perfect match
Originally uploaded by space oddities

I've finally got around to making some matchbook valentines. I'll be adding these to my shop today.

I'm looking for feedback about what you might be looking for when valentine's day comes around (if you buy card for this occasion.) Do you like to buy individual cards, sets for friends, sets for kids, etc.? Please leave a comment if you would like to share. I am always curious about what people are looking for!

It's been a rough weekend. Both of my kids are sick and kind of miserable. It's so nice outside I feel like taking them to the zoo or something...but we'll probably be stuck inside. Oh well, perhaps I will accomplish more crafting!

1 comment:

emily said...

Cute!
I like to buy a set to send out around this time of year with orders and to stores. They have to be funny though, not mushy. I never buy mushy cards.