make time to make.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Renegade + Raining in my Heart




We have been busy this weekend preparing for our next show. We hope you can make it to Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago next weekend - September 12 & 13 on Division St. I'm sharing a booth with My Lavaliere who makes gorgeous jewelry. There will be nearly 300 vendors, food, music and crafty activities. If you're in the Chicago area please stop by to say hello to Chad and I! We will be giving away a limited amount of goodies bags at our booth from some Madison area artists, crafters and more for the early birds!

Before I go back to packaging mirrors I'm going to share our newest shirt with you. We printed our raining in my heart
design on slate blue organic cotton tees and I like how they turned out. I decided to add a sprinkle of hearts on one sleeve just for fun. My friend Jessi thought a big heart or a sprinkle of hearts on just one sleeve would be cute and after testing it out a little I thought that the smattering was the most flattering.

Have a lovely holiday weekend! We'll be at home crafting and just maybe maybe we'll make it to the drive-in.
xo
andrea

No comments: