make time to make.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few random things!

rare bird finds featured our new robot bibs last week! Very fun. It's a fantastic blog and we're thrilled that they noticed one of our items!

We've had a few obscenely late nights but I think we'll be ready for Renegade! Well, as ready as is possible when you work full time, have two children under five and craft late at night until you're delirious. Chad and I are totally excited to show our work, meet lots of awesome people and hopefully even SHOP.

I'm kind of sad that we won't be making it to Chicago in time for the Thursday night etsy meet up but there is just not enough time. Luckily our booth at renegade is super close to etsy so we can walk over and bug them lots.

That's all I've got for now. My attention span is very short when I am on this self-induced sleep deprivation schedule.

No comments: