make time to make.

Monday, August 4, 2008

not telling

It's really hard for me to keep a secret when it's something exciting. I'm the queen of ruining surprises. I am never able to wait until the event to give the gift. Ack! In fact I got THIS fantastic Joey Ramone magnet from misspinproductions on etsy last month intending to give it to my husband for his birthday. I pretty much gave it to him right out of the box immediately after opening it. I have no willpower when it comes to exciting awesomeness!

So what's the deal? Okay nothing THAT exciting! My brother is working on an amazing website for Space Oddities. I really really really want to show it to you in the works but I'm going to try really hard to wait until it's done. But don't be surprised if I end up adding a sneak peek in like four hours.

Well I'm going to leave you with this adorable drawing that my husband made. Isn't it sweet? Baby Crockett. He looks just like my son, Lars. I love it. I think we're going to print it on shirts.




















xoxo
andrea

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I have a hard time with secrets..It is funny, something serious,I would never open my mouth..Gifts, something happy, I blab..can't keep quiet to save my life..Love the picture..would look adorable on a shirt..

The Bookish Life said...

Thanks Rosebud collection! Exactly...If it's serious/important it's easy but something fun is hard to keep quiet!!

Tia Colleen said...

I want to see the website!!