make time to make.

Monday, November 17, 2008

a whole lot of printing.

I spent a few hours printing like crazy today.

First I finished up a small batch of adult VIVA LA VINYL t-shirts. We sold almost completely out of them after our last couple of shows and needed to restock. While I was at it I decided to print some hoodies that I had been holding on to for ages. I just wanted to have fun with it and decided to give these a fun, messy, mixed up look. It feels a little bit like graffiti and a little bit like a kid made it by themselves. I'm really happy with how these turned out!























Next I printed some RAD DAD t-shirts. I have had several requests for these and since I had some shirts on hand I decided to make a few for upcoming shows. These are also listed in my etsy shop.

















Early in the day I was waiting on the mail in hopes that the gocco ink I ordered would arrive today. It never came so I didn't finish all of the bibs I planned to print. I did make these cupcake bibs, though:






















and I'll be printing another batch of owls later this week when the ink arrives. I also hope to find time to print more tote bags before the weekend. The question is: can I heat set ALL of this stuff by Saturday morning? Ha!

Oh! So even though I didn't get my gocco supplies in the mail it was still a super exciting mail day. I received a package stuffed full of goodies from Bare Tree. They sent some seriously awesome items for the WIST Trunk Show swag bags. You're not going to want to miss out! Mark your calendars for December 13 and come early!

Well, I'm exhausted. It's back to my day job tomorrow but I know I'm going to have some late nights between now and then. I'm so excited for all of the shows coming up! If only I had it in me to plan better. I have just never been much of a planner. I don't know how all of you organized crafty ladies do it. Kudos to you!

xo
andrea

4 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Wow, you've been busy, great work! Now get some sleep :)

emily said...

Heat set party! Invite any non-crafter friends and family over for pizza and tell them to bring an iron! Then put them to work!

melissa said...

Good for you! They look great!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Cute! Love the rad dad shirt!