make time to make.

Monday, November 10, 2008

dark side


star wars pin set - dark side
Originally uploaded by space oddities

I am feeling my dark and brooding winter blues coming on already and I'm trying like hell to fight it. I had a long talk with my BFF jessi today and sometimes just talking to someone and reallllly venting makes a big big difference. I actually feel better having spilled all of my random frustrations to her. Thank goodness for good friends.

Luckily I've been too busy with etsy orders and preparing for upcoming shows to get myself in too much of a funk. Tonight I packaged a few orders and got my packing supplies organized in preparation for the (hopefully) busy upcoming holiday season. I really need to get printing this week so I have a decent amount of inventory for the shows coming up. I made Chad promise me that he'll help me print and heat set tomorrow. We have a show next weekend already, gaaah!

Oh! My cupcake tote was featured on cuteable today. Yay!

Okay that's all I've got.

No comments: