make time to make.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

road trip etcetera

Well, I just wrote a long post about what I've been up to the last week but it was just too much I couldn't even stand it! So here is the last week in review...the long story short, the way I like it:

*road trip to Austin with my dad

*lots of fun food, good record stores and did you realize how huge the Whole Foods in Austin is? Sheesh!

*house hunting, job searching, busy busy craziness

*two queasy flights & I was reunited with the fam in madison, long talk with husband, decided we are staying put in Madison for now

*wishing my car wasn't 1200 miles away in my brother-in-law's driveway

*fun 4th of July celebration with my brother's family. my kids dig fireworks the most

*successful yard sale but I need to have another for sure

*made some vintage comic book sticker packs, aren't they pretty?




















Well, it's 2am and it's back to reality (work!) for me tomorrow. Have a lovely week!

No comments: