make time to make.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

johnny depp, new shop, spring.

Johnny Depp fever is on in full force in southern Wisconsin. Universal studios is filming the new John Dillinger movie in a small town outside of Madison and I've been hearing about it for weeks. A co-worker sent me candid shots from one of the filiming sessions earlier this week and I have to admit that it made me a little jealous. Not just jealous of the depp-up-closeness part but of the seeing-a-film-being-shot part. The scene they were filiming was a bank robbery/car chase and it just looked like it would have been super fun to watch that being filmed. And…yeah…JOHNNY DEPP!

Starting next week you will be able to find some of my work at MoCo Market in Madison. MoCo is a "modern day twist on the general store" and aims to cater toward those who commute to work on their bike, their feet or mass transit. MoCo is celebrating their 1 year anniversary next month and have recently added a local artist section that is completely sourced from etsy.com crafters and artists in states within 100 miles of their store. What an awesome concept and a great way to support our local economy. I'm excited to have the opportunity to sell my items there. And I'm also excited to have a place where I can go for a little dose of brick & mortar etsy any day of the week. If you're in the area, please check it out at 804 Williamson Street!









Happy first day of spring! It's going to be a beautiful day!

1 comment:

emily said...

Congrats on the new brick and mortar outlet!