make time to make.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

shopping spree!

Last night I was up until 3:30am shopping on etsy.com. I filled my cart to the brim with gifts for every last person on the list. Yes, I'm a last minute shopper. If half of the gifts arrive before Christmas I'll be happy. But it was so much fun! I only have a few things left to buy or make. Chad is working on a robot design so we can screenprint robot shirts for all of our nephews. That plus a few random food type gifts and I think I'll be square. Yay!

I've been busy packing/shipping out etsy orders and trying to update and list new items in my shop when I can find the time. It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks!

I think we're going to take the kids to see Santa tomorrow. We've been talking about it forever. I would feel so bad for Lars if we just blew it off! Oh and Christmas cookies!! Lars helped me whip up a batch of sour cream sugar cookie dough today but it was too soft so we are leaving it overnight in the fridge. so that will be a fun mommy and kids thing to do tomorrow. Maybe daddy will shovel while mommy bakes. Ha! Love it!

No comments: