make time to make.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

robot love!



Chad and I decided to make robot shirts for all of our nephews for Christmas. We were planning to have a little get together/gift exchange with my brother/sister in law/kids tonight but still hadn't finished the shirts this morning! By some miracle we were able to get the shirts finished (not heat set! but mom will finish that up, thank goodness!) I think they turned out so cute! The boys loved them and I even printed one for their dad (my brother) and for my son as well. I had a few onesies left in my stash and decided to print those as well. Just three! So those will be added to my etsy shop soon.

Tomorrow I'll be working for part of the day and then we're off to Chicago to celebrate with Chad's family. Happy holidays, everyone!

No comments: