make time to make.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I just set up my table for a holiday sale event at the building I work in. Each person got a 17 foot long table…! Wow! I don't even know what to do with that much space. I started and just used about 1/3 of it, then decided to spread out my cards. I have to say that it looks weird. I think I like my stuff all bunched together. But if I didn't spread it out the table would look totally bare! I am adding my tote bags and shirts to the table tomorrow so hopefully it'll look fantastic by the time I'm done.

So now I just have to hope that some people stop by to shop! If you're in Madison, come on by! The event is called Holiday in the Halls and it is at 525 Junction Rd. (west side near Target) from 10am-4pm. I'll probably only be set up from 10am-1pm, but there are lots of other vendors. Yay!

No comments: