make time to make.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

etsy poster challenge

Creating etsy treasuries has become a bit of a long standing addicition for me. I love putting together a harmonious mix of beautiful items and also love seeing what other people pull together to make perfect collections. So of COURSE I entered etsy's poster challenge! Etsy is choosing up to 20 treasuries to be printed as posters to use for giveaways and as a way to showcase the fabulous work on etsy.com. You can see all of the current entries on flickr and if you are a member at etsy.com click here for details on how to enter this contest yourself!
















And of course, please visit my treasury, click away and leave lots of comments! I should note that yes, I realize that a couple of my treasury choices are expired items. I have never done this before but I just decided to pop in a couple of old favorites. I just felt like my treasury couldn't possibly do without them.

No comments: