make time to make.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

two thousand and what?


IMG_7887
Originally uploaded by space oddities

Happy New Year! I spent my New Year's Eve with my sweet kiddos having a ballons/movies/popcorn party followed by the most mellow New Year's day ever. We stayed home ALL day, made Swedish pancakes for breakfast and didn't get out of our jammies until, well LATE. It was lovely. My only goal on New Year's day was not to spend any money. I figured that not going out would make that easy. And so it was. Excellent!

2010 has been decent so far. I've been busy making valentines and have listed some new things in the etsy shop. Catching up on things around the house and thinking about getting my taxes done. Looking forward to a visit from dear friends later this month. And planning a crafty get-together to make valentines.

I hope your new year is off to a great start!

xo
andrea

1 comment:

Chad Thorson said...

You forgot to mention that we listened to Swedish rock while eating Swedish pancakes!