make time to make.

Monday, January 18, 2010

cupcakes & bangs

Jette got a hair cut. Up until now her hair has been all one length. Actually, I think that her grandma cut bangs on her when she was just about a year but since she didn't have much hair to begin with it wasn't so dramatic. She looks like a little lady to me now! It's cute. It's just hard to get used to!


I was home alone over the weekend while Chad was in Ilinois visiting his family with the kids. I got a lot accomplished around the house and did a little bit of crafting, too. The one fun new thing that i made is these cupcake cards. They're printed with metallic gold ink and adorned with little cut out hearts. I made them in the wee hours of the morning when all of my best work is done. I really like how they turned out. The shimmery ink is hard to see in these photos but it's very pretty!


I am off work for a few days this week. We have friends from out of town visiting for a few days so we will just be spending a few mellow days with them. Hope this slightly warmer weather sticks around for awhile!

Have a great week!

No comments: