make time to make.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The last 72 hours.


tres bien notecard
Originally uploaded by space oddities

I spent the weekend:

cutting up vintage national geographics
making pretty cards and lemon bars
affixing many temporary tattoos to my 2 year old and 4 year old
watching a lot of tom & jerry

Chad got in a fender bender this afternoon (someone rear ended the car while he was stopped at a red light, ugh) with both kids but everyone is fine. I hate driving.

In other news, I am ADDICTED to this Jets to brazil song.



Like, so addicted that I have listened to it six times today and like ten times on Friday. It makes me melt.

Also I am still off soda. Go figure.


xx
andrea

1 comment:

Bruno and Betty said...

Congrats on your freedom from soda, it's ikcy stuff indeed. And thanks for getting that song in my head. :) I really like it and have heard it before but I'm glad to know the name of it FINALLY!