make time to make.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

stuff.


magnet set
Originally uploaded by space oddities

I have a list of about 20 things that should have been accomplished last week and I have no desire to do any of them. Where on earth will I find the motivation I'm looking for? I'm afraid that until spring comes I might not find it anywhere. I am so over winter.

We're leaving next week for vacation (Texas) and I am thrilled to take a break and get away from the daily routine, especially work and crappy weather. This will be the first time we travel by plane with our kids so I'm a little nervous about that. But I'm mostly just excited to get away.

I was digging through stuff tonight and found some beautiful vintage gift wrap with this fun clock/floral design. I love it! I started making magnet sets. I already wish I had more of this paper!

No comments: