make time to make.

Friday, October 12, 2007

A call out for etsy trading!

There is a chill in the air. The holiday season is soon approaching…which means the holiday shopping frenzy will be upon us soon. Okay, I know it's a little early but hey, 10 weeks to Christmas, right? Before you know it it'll be 2 weeks and you'll be scrabmling to find the perfect gift. And no doubt so will I!

I am planning to make or buy handmade gifts for the holidays this year and I am hoping lots of you are planning to do the same. If anyone has items they are interested in trading in their etsy shop please let me know! You can take a look at my shop HERE to see if there's something you might be looking for. I admit that my shop is a little bare right now, but I'll be adding more in the coming weeks and am also happy to do custom orders.



Check me out. I'll check you out. It'll be grand. Just convo me or post here or whatevs.

xoxo
andrea

No comments: