make time to make.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

okay.

I've been tagged...TWICE! Once by SugarbeeDesign and once by The Rocking Pony. So I guess I'd better do this thing already!

I am supposed to list 6 random things about myself. Hmmm. Okay. Here goes.

1. I went to Panera three times TODAY. Once for breakfast, once for lunch, once for an afternoon coffee break. This is an obscene and expensive addiction.

2. I won my school spelling bee in 7th grade - but did not get any further than the city spelling bee. The word I effed up? Sabotage. Ironic? Yes.

3. I have a Nike-checkmark-shaped scar on my right hand that is the result of a fight my brother and I had on an airplane when we were kids.

4. I am considering moving to San Antonio in the spring. I have never ever been there before.

5. I love scrabble and boggle and any other word games. I love you if you will play them with me.

6. When I was pregnant with my son I craved mashed potatoes and orange soda constantly.

Okay now it's my turn to tag six people. And I'm off to do that now!

No comments: