make time to make.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

rave reviews.

I spend a lot of time on etsy.com and of course that means that I BUY a lot there, too. I'm going to share some recent and not-so-recent finds that I will never get tired of!

This amazing pepperminty Rosemary Mint Soap made by FuzzyBunny is the perfect wake-me-up bar soap. My husband and I have both used it like crazy and it's time for more. This is one you won't want to share! Fabulous!

Rosemary Mint Soap by fuzzybunny




















I love my wallet. It's sturdy, fits all of my stuff and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. It's made by Tinymeat, featuring artwork by AshleyG. It is easily my very favorite etsy purchase so far this year. I plan to go back for another one of TinyMeat's artist series wallets now that he is featuring images by Menta!


















You Make Me Happy wallet - AshleyG for TinyMeat

No comments: