make time to make.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Craftacular last weekend! It was a really fantastic show. I spent the day with my fabulous sister-in-law and since it was busy almost the whole day, I really don't know what I would have done without her. Thanks Elizabeth! A big thanks also goes out to Laura and Sachi at Anthology and Naomi and Jerome at Glitter Workshop for organizing this awesome event. What a fun day! And thanks to everyone who stopped by our table to visit! It was great to see some familiar faces and meet lots of new people, too!

Our next show will be on December 12 at PointyKitty Studios on the northeast side of Madison. The show is called Buy Handmade for the Holidays and features more than a dozen artists. If you're in the Madison area please stop by!

I have been under the weather this week and haven't had time to do much of anything. I am focusing on keeping up with orders in my etsy shop but hope to make at least a few new things before next week's show. Our womens' owls in love & raining in my heart shirts were popular at the craftacular and I wish I had time to make more of those! I might just have to wait until after the holidays, though. Boo!

Hope you are having a magical holiday season! Enjoy the snow!

No comments: