make time to make.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

raining in my heart, cuteable + a miracle.

Check out one of our newest designs.






















Chad named it "raining in my heart." We are planning to make t-shirts with this image on pale blue with our brand new screen printing equipment. I'm kind of scared to give it a go. But as soon as we can block off a few hours we're just going to do it. In the meantime, we're offering this super mod cutie on magnets in magenta or deep blue in our etsy shop. You can get a closer look HERE.

Our "owl be yours" button was featured on cuteable today along with some other great cuteable finds. What a nice surprise!

In other news, both of my kids slept in their OWN beds in their OWN rooms last night. Like, pretty much the whole night. This may sound trivial to you but I have to tell you that this is really very amazing. A miracle. I'm hoping tonight goes just as well.

xo
andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the design!
And way to go getting the kids in their own beds:)
Thats a triumph for sure!