make time to make.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Okay so I've been neglecting this blog a little lately. Time for an update!

The Craftacular was on Saturday in Madison and it was GREAT! I did the show all day by myself which was not ideal and of course showed up JUST in time to get set up which is typical me. But the show went really well and was busy and wonderful and I was even able to sneak away from my table a couple of times thanks to my friend Kelly who was nice enough to give me a couple of much needed breaks. Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who came out to the show. It was so great to see everyone and so nice to have the support of friends.

This Saturday 12/13 will be my last holiday show! You can find Space Oddities wares, AtomKid artwork and lots of other goodies from 20+ Wisconsin vendors on Saturday at Lazy Jane's, 1358 Williamson St. from 5-9pm. Hope to see you there!

We have lots of fun new things and maybe it's time I show you a few. I've been keeping busy restocking my etsy shop with superheroes and star wars galore and have also printed some new onesies and shirts in the past few weeks.

Kid versions of our record shirts


















Pink and blue robot onesies






















And more cupcakes.






















I am excited for the show on Saturday but I'm also anxious for after the show when I can kick back and relax and get ready for Christmas!

Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Have a great time at Lazy Janes, love the robot onesies !!!