make time to make.

Monday, May 21, 2007

goodbye mile high city

I got back from Denver last night! It was a super awesome no-kids vacation with my BFF Jessi. We did everything! I forgot how magical it is to sleep in, eat out and actually have a moment to concentrate on something.

We took a basic sewing class at a fabulous little crafty shop called Fancy Tiger and made the most awesome little zippered bags. We experimented with making fun headbands once we got back to our hotel after the class. I also played with stitching on cards with jessi's old sewing machine. I love it! I can't wait to find time to practice and make more fun stuff.

Now I'm back to the daily grind - work, kids, craft, sleep - trying to squeeze in some extra crafting time anyplace I can so I can get prepared for my next show. This spring is just flying by! Enjoy these wacky pictures of stuff we made in Denver!



No comments: