make time to make.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Denver ahoy!

Well I'm off to Denver tomorrow for a kids-free vacation with my dear friend Jessi! She is my partner in the felt-and-paper-craft-madness that is applepanda. Our agenda for our trip is like this: eat, sew, sleep. It's my dream vacation and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's so hard to find time to craft with 2 little ones and a full time job. I'm trying to figure out if bringing my button maker will make my suitcase exceed the 50lb limit. Perhaps I should save that for the next trip. I'm super excited to check out some fun craft stores I've heard about in Denver and Boulder and just RELAX without having to change diapers or do dishes. Yay!

Here are a couple of applepanda cards that Jessi and I have made together. She makes the little felt dudes and mails them to me in Wisconsin and then I work them into cards. It's kind of a logistic nightmare but we are loving the results so far!


No comments: