make time to make.

Monday, September 6, 2010

school days + craftacular

After a super crazy week last week, I have managed to have the most mellow weekend of the entire summer. We have been having some quality family time and catching up on things around our house. I could use a few more days, but man, it has been nice.

Last week my little man started kindergarten. I'm so excited to see what this year brings. He's an amazing kid and watching him grow and learn is the best. And my daughter starts preschool and ballet class this week. It's all happening!
Aside from all of the school craziness, we have been busy this week working on a new design for the Sixth Annual Holiday Craftacular. It seems early to be thinking about a holiday event, but if you're a local crafter, the time to apply has already arrived!
I have also been working on getting some new inventory ready for the farmers' market. It's been very slow going. The only thing I really want to make lately is pendants. We also have a sweet new kids' t-shirt design coming soon. Before this weekend's market, that is (I hope!)
Have a fantastic week! 

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Yay! Love those new pendants! And so proud of Lars!