make time to make.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

new ornaments


new ornaments
Originally uploaded by space oddities

I've been having fun finding pretty images to fill these huge, pretty bezels with. I am hoping to have a few pendants for necklaces ready and listed in my etsy shop soon but also decided to use some of the bezels to make Christmas ornaments. I finished this set last night. The images are from a 1970s childrens' magazine. So perfect for the holidays!

It's a lovely day in Wisconsin. I have a lot of busywork and things around the house to accomplish this morning but I am determined to enjoy the weather outside with the kids this afternoon. Hope you can, too! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

those are beautiful! :) good job lady.
have a nice day!

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

These may inspire me to put up a tree this year now that we don't have a dog to knock one over.

The Bookish Life said...

Thanks Jessi and Marissa!