make time to make.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008


birds and nests
Originally uploaded by space oddities

I am working wacky long shifts at work through Wednesday and then I have four days off. I have no idea what I'm going to do and I can't wait! I wanted to try to visit my friend Jessi in New Mexico but I couldn't find a decent price for airfare so last minute. Boo!

Chad and I are still toying with moving SOON. Right now we are all about Austin. Our landlord is letting us extend our lease for a couple of extra months so we can figure it all out.

The magnets pictured above are new! I am into dotty patterns lately. And black and pink. And orange. And birds. This magnet set makes me happy.

7 comments:

decadentdiamond said...

Aw this made me happy too! I love the polka dot eggs... if only birds actually laid polka dot eggs, can you imagine! .. although I suppose speckled isn't too bad!

Smarty Pants said...

really cute magnets!

Callooh Callay said...

That is a happy little set. Your magnets and pins are great.

Tia Colleen said...

Even though I've lived in Texas for almost 2 years, I've never been to Austin. I hear its the bees knees. Maybe we'll make a trip there this summer! Your pink birdy magnets are fantastic. My 1 year old just shouted at the computer "Boudy boudy!". Translation. Birdy birdy!

Caroline said...

I love those magnets!

Tizzalicious said...

I absolutely love the magnets!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Love these magnets! And the blog. I added you to my etsy blogs list on mine.